Succession Planning Should Not Be a Mystery
When you don't have the practical skills it takes to plan effectively, you put a lot at risk...
- Decisions are driven by fear of the unknown, not trust in the process
- The opportunity to demonstrate courageous humility is squandered
- People become so focused on the transition they lost sight of the mission
- Momentum is lost as people take on a "wait and see" attitude
- The retiring Leader's legacy becomes a warning, not an inspiration
- The ability to become an example for others anticipating transition is lost
Each course teaches the skills needed to implement a healthy and effective succession planning process
How do we manage the overall process?
TRANSITION STRATEGY MANAGEMENT
Establish a defined plan for how to project manage the leadership transition processLEARN MORE
How do we communicate effectively?
COMMUNICATE TRANSITION EFFECTIVELY
Embed confidence in the process and inspire continued investment in the ministryLEARN MORE
How do we help our transitioning leader?
PROACTIVE EXT PLANNING
Help the transitioning leader (and spouse!) prepare for their next season of influenceLEARN MORE